Fees (from July 2015)
|Residential (single dwelling)||$370.00|
|Express LIM (residential only) within 3 working days||$485.00|
|Multi-Unit (block of flats) / (2 or more units / dwellings)||$535.00|
|Plus additional hourly rate (when over 3 hours)||$84|
|Vacant land (residential or commercial)||$370.00|
- If you wish to cancel your application, a full refund will only be given if the cancellation is received within 24 hours, after this no refund will be available.
- No site inspections are undertaken as part of processing the land Information memorandum
- How long does it take to get a LIM? The legislation requires Council to provide a LIM within 10 working days
- Processing will not begin until we have all the completed information and the correct fee is paid
Certificates of title are required with LIM applications
- For each Lot please provide the SEARCH Certificate of Title
- We require the TITLE IMAGE VIEW and the SUPPLEMENTARY RECORD SHEET
- These can be obtained from Land Information New Zealand via this link www.linz.govt.nz
- Please ensure that you have the LEGAL DESCRIPTION (the LOT and DP/S number) of the property BEFORE contacting LINZ
A LIM is provided based on the legal description that is supplied to Council. Hamilton City Council accepts no responsibility whatsoever if the legal description provided is incorrect.
For additional information on LIM, please read this information.